Our firm began representing clients in class actions of all kinds and types since they were first introduced to the Israeli litigation scene and ever since we have acquired extensive experience and know-how in this practice area. We represent some of the major entities in Israel in this field (including banks, telecommunication and media companies, public companies and municipalities). Inter alia, we have represented and are representing our clients in cases such as:
- A class action against one of the largest companies in Israel in an amount exceeding one billion NIS alleging over charging of its clients;
- A class action against a major bank in an amount exceeding one billion NIS regarding mortgage insurance;
- A class action against a major media company regarding cartel allegations;
- A class action against a financial institution regarding the operation of ATM machines;
- Various class actions against a large municipal entity regarding rates and levies;
- A shareholders’ class action against a public company alleging erroneous reporting to the public, and many more.